Saturday, September 21, 2013
The Night of Champions Sunday
Awesome Night Of Champions Sunday even though I didn't really watch untill the day after and apparently it was kinda good, I, my brother and my 2 friends, were at our girl friends house and man it was awesome, as they were serving our gratitude for helping them move 2 weeks ago, apparently we had so much as they cooked us a nice dinner, and on top of that They made us some awesome dessert, and mostly we hung out and talked about many things. Especially TV Serieses and many other shows, and even movies, especially when one of my friends are majoring in film, as this seems really interesting. Well The dinner was was also really awesome Especially the Spaghetti was really well with the Chicken Parmesan, and the sauce is always what is really delicious. And apparently We had so much fun even talking about the song Elen Degeneres. And even one of my friends is a freestyle or even hoobywise rapper. Which was kind of cool. Even instrumental music as well which seemed really awesome. The reward we had as apparently as we helped the girls move into their new apartment. Even though we didn't have much to move and even also I did some quite cleaning and the house wasn't fully furnished yet, and I also Forgot my Vitamin Water back at the Apartment and they held on to it, so as a gratitude I gave them Vitamin Water. Something Very refreshing. So apparently we talked alittle bit about video games mostly really because one of the girls have the Wii especially their game Supersmash Brawl. So one of the roomates is into action games, as I'm into sports games, so kind of ironic they're not really into sports. So a great weekend helping out the women especially when we helped A college student going to Wheelock College, and she treated me, my brother and my friends to an in Campus Buffet. So awesome. Great Weekend that had it's rewards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment