Today is Friday September 13, 2013 has it been 17 years that Tupac died. I was 6 years old when he died, but I didn't start hearing his music or even seeing his 2 music videos. I didn't know he was dead untill, a kid at school brought it up, when I heard he got shot a multiple of times. Friday the 13th always has been the stereotypical supersticious day, that I enjoy saying "Friday the 13th" especially in a ominous manner. Friday the 13th was 2 days removed from 9/11, and it was some interest in this day especially where there was friday night smackdown. It was even a busy day at school, especially when I had to continue my registration and it has been very challenging especially how different the registration system is. Especially how different it was in Los Angeles. The registration especially I had 2 days, to make sure my tuition that it was paid at somewhat. Apparently this was kind of a challenge, especially when speaking to the Dean about the situation, and with almost 2 weeks at the time when school starts. And now I realize the challenge that has been going on. Later in the evening, I ran into a couple of my friends, at the Brookline Holliday Inn. and met a few more of my friends hanging out. It was kool had a good old Subway, and another group of my friends had some chinese food, which I forgot what the name of the restaurant they went to. It was awesome, as more of my friends came to the restaurant as we got together for a devotional, especially as we were in the Longwood mall in Downtown Boston. The weird part about that is after forgetting my phone at the hotel, as I was charging my phone and I can't believe I forgot, my phone. This was a big situation, but lucky enough I did get my phone back 2 days after. Funny part about that is since I take public transportation, I met multiple people especially on the way to the Longwood mall I met a woman who was on her way to meet her husband for dinner, and then since she has kids I asked her is her back broken, as a joke. And then i also remembered as I tweeted a friend of mine, and then I told her the greatest Friday the 13th was on October 13,2007, it was a great Celtics vs 76ers game, when it went to triple overtime,and Kyle Korver nailed a big three to send it to triple overtime, and also a big victory over the Celtics, as also when Allen Iverson was on the 76ers, it was quite a good game. Great Friday the 13th.


No comments:
Post a Comment