Can't believe the day has already come. Has memories the day September 11,2001 which indeed has affected many others actually not just many. Actually EVERYBODY has been affected as it has been hitting headling especially with Jermaine Dupri and many artists unting to make a big song stating how much of a big deal this is, especially Petey Pablo saying USA born and raised up. Man I remember a friend of my moms picked me up and then he told do you know there's bad news in New York, and man I watched it on Television it was all over televison and then when B.E.T. aired 106 and Park the hosts of the show AJ and Free were hosting they had a dramatic show, and not the normal, charismatic party show. No it was a very serious show on top of that this was the second serious show, cause I remember watching the first dramatic episode of 106 and Park where it was about the honor and death of Aliyah. Man it's been 12 years as both events within almost weeks happened. I know we can only imagine how would Aliyah really advocate this whole September 11th incident. I also remember one morining watching the MTV wakeup show and they had the music video with Jermaine Dupri, N Sync, Nelly, Gwen Stefani, and many others as they were untying blindfolds on their faces with messages on it and man it was quite a great video, and also can't forget Eve who was also in the music video. Man, it makes me really honor and think man there was more than the twin towers in New York getting knocked down. I remember walking with candles with my brothers and walking with them, and we went outside met our neighbors and we sung and prayed with my brothers, and man, the americans who died. Man I wish I was old enough to understand more about but as an 11 year old in 2001. 9:11 is a big thing like in American Dad, where Stan said in his schedule in one episode where he said "9:11 to 9:12. Think about 9:11." Because we all know September is the 9th month of the year, and apparently it was on the 11th day of the Month, so the phrase 9/11 we all knew was born. But however It was quite a big change as I got older and for reasonable change, we can't bring water bottles in certain buildings, especially when we were on out way to watch The Celtics play the Nuggets, and then my brother told me we can't bring water bottles after what happened on 9/11. Man the same rule I know applies on airports as well, thats why no canned or any type of bottles can be flied on the plane with passangers and man alot of caution where you DON'T WANT TO REPEAT HISTORY really comes into really big IMPORTANCE. September 11,2001 will never be forgotten. EVEN 30 YEARS FROM NOW.

No comments:
Post a Comment