Wednesday, July 31, 2013
The Crenshaw Experience
Crenshaw had one of the biggest uproar ever since The George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Trial, since I was back from San Diego, I heard that George Zimmerman was verdicted and it was kind of hard to believe, and I thought the word verdicted means to be executed or punished but it completely means the opposite, apparently after the whole thing I've got a text from my brother which he did say "Please be careful out there." And a status update saying everyone in Crenshaw, please be careful. And I was like What is going on there? And then I figured out there is a riot going on which did happen at twelve midnight, as there we're big mob antics leading to breaking in stores, and other crazy stuff going on. I Think it didn't really benefit as much them doing crazy stuff, which I thought they were jst doing a strike. Seems like they didn't reach try to prove a message there apparently. The media with trials has been the real Story Of The Year, well one of them have been WIth the Jodi Arias, and then with The George Zimmerman trial seems like it could be one of those things where its the flavor of the month. Alot of trial murders has been hitting TV, but what is the purpose of it being on television and fans being all over it, I look at it as there was a big crime, and the trial seems really huge and it is huge, but the thing is, is it starting to become bigger than Court TV shows? That's the question I was originally asking myself. The ironic thing with George ZImmerman is he was verdicted but is hiding and on flee, probably cause of the riot that has been going on. Trayvon Martin has been getting more than sympathy, he has been trying to get jsutice, which is a similar riot with Travis, as there was a social network riot, as it seems. And as apparent it gets more trails and other stuff we probably don't see could be going on now. So sorry to get sidetracked, but seems like I notice how big of a street Crenshaw is with Martin Luther King Parades, and other stuff that goes on there especially, with my mom getting a big experienced with the neighborhood we have been living in, which we have never lived before.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment