Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Total divas Sunday, and total Superstars

I began watching the show on Total divas when it premiered and it was such an awesome show, and apparently the show was great, basically the show is about a group of female wrestlers' (they are called divas), life inside and outside the ring, I gotta say I'm not a fan of generic reality TV, as I am more into competitive reality TV shows like Stars earn stripes, Amazing Race, and even Celebrity Apprentice. This show was really awesome, and a lot of wrestling fans I know are actually into especially a good friend of mine that actually enjoys watching wrestling, and now enjoys watching total divas. I thought the show wasn't gonna interest me and I didn't think anyone else would be interested, but it turned out it is actually intriguing and interesting, getting in depth about their lives outside the ring, especially leading before their matches, and how they train is what made me really enticed to this show, their lives in their relationship, and stuff makes me think how would it feel to experience, being an athlete and a regular person living a normal day and other things. The show that I mainly saw was Natalya, where she was training hard trying to get into Wrestlemania especially where, she was really bummed to believe that, and on top of that she had to mention newcomers well not to fully spoil the show the show has some great enticing audiences and i recommend you guys check it out.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment