Saturday, July 20, 2013

The best NBA finals so far

The Clash of the 2 Big 3s from their respective teams was really awesome to watch, especially it was the past vs. present especially when it was between The Miami Heat and The San Antonio Spurs. Apparently it was a great series, even though through the back and forth series there were some blowouts that went back and forth. It was competitive at certain places, and seemed like there were some ironic back and forth and also some where there were some effort crucial games. There was also an ironic beginning and end as I think the Spurs were leading the series and it just kind of felt like the Super Bowl. Especially despite seeing the live game I still saw the highlights, and like I said I did see some great highlights it was awesome and like I said it felt like a Super Bowl.  2 of the great battles, and even the reminiscent or mirror of the 2008-2010 LA Lakers from The Miami Heat. And the Spurs we're on the road to continue their undefeated streak in the NBA finals which I thought it would be good, because if them and the Bulls made the finals then we would've had two undefeated teams in the finals. But still a great NBA Finals series.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment