Well I am looking forward as a wrestling fan to the big Exrteme rules Pay per view event, I'm glad to be back blogging and I am blogging with a spice, so now I am ready to talk about the big Extreme Rules Sunday which I am hoping to be eventful, and sorry if I didn't blog about Wrestle mania "The biggest Mack daddy of them all" and I'll blog a little bit about that on the Extreme rules blog.
The Matches I am going to predict which are:
1.The Miz vs. Cody Rhodes
The Miz has been in alot of Pre Matches on almost every pay per view, his new direction and attitude, especially his new face turn, that happened in November before Survivor Series as during that time, it was questionable whether was trusting or not especially by Mick Foley. Well to digress Miz has had some ok good performances and at first I didn't like his face turn but however I've been used to it but hopefully he and Cody Rhodes, who has been a phenomenal wrestler who does need to get back in the Main event scene, can put on a good match with the Miz, for him to get that same push which seems like would be necessary.
Winner: The Miz
2. Chris Jericho vs. Fandango
Chris Jericho did lose his match at Wrestlemania in an upset pim, which I was surprised about. Fandango made his debut in Wrestlemania seems like the WWE bookings were showing hope in this especially showing there is future for him. Well time after time their feud has been coninuing to be really exploiting even where Jericho was judging Fandango's performance in his match, like Fanango did 2 Months back before Wrestlemania, This Match I think would be good but I think My favorite Wrestler, Chris Jericho who I liked when I started watching wrestling, does need a win on this one to get him back on track cause I thiought it was awesome when VIckie Guerrero hired him back in the WWE, but yeah he should've been in the fatal 4-way but hey blessing comes in disguises.
Winner: Chris Jericho
3. Randy Orton vs. Big Show
This is good they have an Extreme Rules Match in The Pay Per View Extreme Rules. Randy Orton and Big Show had a brief feud last year as the Big Show was mainly feuding with then-World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan (Which during the time Big Show was a babyface, and now he's a heel). Big Show and RAndy ORton I think can now have a more meaty feud which as a follow up from their loss to Wrestlemania which I knew BIg was GONNA TURN HEEL, YES BIG SHOW, BECAUSE RANDY ORTON TAGGED HIMSELF IN AND RANDY WAS GONNA RKO GOT SPEARED AND PINNED AND WHICH BIG SHOW DID NOTHING AND THEN KNOCKED BIG SHOW out so I felt that was obvious Big Show was gonna turn heel again and NOT RANDY ORTON, so I think the feud still makes good sense regardless and also this match does have potential to be good as the feud went back and forth.
Winner: Randy Orton
4. Sheamus vs. Mark Henry
This is the big kind of Combat especially with Sheamus, Where Mark Henry was humilliated by Sheamus week by week, but then after that he pulled one tractor trailer, and then later that day with support from friends and then he pulled two tractor trailers in full execution. Which was awesome to see and also before that nailing retaliation on Sheamus. So regarding The Strap Match I remember watching back in 2010 The JTG vs. Shad Gaspard Strap Match and I actually enjoyed it and the build up was good, so now I can't wait for this match.
Winner: Mark Henry
\
5. Kofi Kingston vs The Shield's Dean Ambrose
Well all I can say is since the Shield has been on a phenomenal run, it seems like Dean Ambrose does have a huge chance at winning this one and apparently Kofi did had a good run being a multiple time United States Champion. But Ambrose needs to win this one and Oh Roman Reigns and Rollins also needs to win the titles as well to build the Shield Stronger.
6. Triple H vs Brock Lesnar
Winner: Brock Lesnar
7. Team Hell No vs. The Shield
Winner: The Shield
8. Jack Swagger vs. Alberto Del Rio I Quit Match
Winner: Alberto Del Rio
9. WWE Championship Match Ryback vs John Cena Last Man Standing Match.
Winner: John Cena
No comments:
Post a Comment