Sunday, April 14, 2013

I'm back and not a day goes by

Glad to be back making another Post I've been gone for a week, because my internet has been disconnected for nearly a week, however a funny story has happened, when I went down to FedEx and went to pick up the Verizon Jet-pack router that I ordered almost a week ago and we had to wait the weekend to receive it, we we're supposed to get it on Wednesday at 7 o'clock in the eve, unfortunately I didn't receive it, but however when I called back they said They didn't get the correct address in, and apparently I had to fix the mistakes and put the correct address but unfortunately they would have to bring it in the next day. So I had to pick it up to get the Verizon Wireless Jet-pack so I don't have to get it the net day, luckily it could actually fit in my backpack, and so when I got home, my mom was waiting for the package and she thought it was supposed to come at 7 O'clock in the eve, She said "Renald It's 7:06 nobody came yet. Call them cause I think they're fooling us." So then I went to get the packet out, and then my mom found out I actually got the packet and I told them I got it from Fed Ex, so then I began laughing while setting up the Internet and packing up our old Time Warner Cable Box and Modem. So yeah ever since I have been laughing about it. And finally we have Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment