Being back in my hometown Boston
I'm back blogging sorry for my absence, and now I am here to talk about my trip in Boston and I gotta tell ya it was a huge experience to envision a nervousness especially meeting a future Harvard student, apparently his dad kept calling him and was really concerned as it was heard the bomber the policemen have been tracking as one of them have been killed, as this was taking place off the block or actually a town away where Harvard was located. I landed Friday Morning, and then there has been a lock down in the city or even the airport, even though there has been people leaving and driving the airport and just seems like they were just going about their day. And frankly My mom was still trying to pick me up, and it still seemed normal a little bit and luckily I was able to get home and stay at my brother's house. It was very unfortunate that the graduation was supposed to be schedueled on Saturday but apparently it was because of the whole bombing incident. I landed Friday Morning, and then there has been a lock down in the city or even the airport, even though there has been people leaving and driving the airport and just seems like they were just going about their day. And frankly My mom was still trying to pick me up, and it still seemed normal a little bit and luckily I was able to get home and stay at my brother’s house. It was very unfortunate that the graduation was supposed to be scheduled on Saturday but apparently it was because of the whole bombing incident. Good thing is after that everything went back to normal, especially during the whole incident, everything went awesome as we were hanging out at The Pub, and apparently it was a a fantastic night and a huge relief. The day after on Sunday,my brothers graduation happened and It was awesome being at Northeastern University, and seeing the arena and all the tweets that were there for the graduation it was a long and eventful graduation. It was so different than high school, the big blessing about my flight is it was scheduled to leave on Monday but my mom wanted me to leave on Sunday, but instead I left on Monday and lucky enough after the graduation I was able to go to Bamboo’s where they had fergalicious Asian Food.
No comments:
Post a Comment