Hey what's up y'all readers welcome to my blog, this is just the beginning of my blog and to introduce myself my blog name is Renny80HDCali, however my real name is Renald Calixte,I was born on August 23,1990. I was born in raised in Boston, and was also raised in Miami, and now I am currently living in Los Angeles, I am a college student at West LA College, last fall I did wrestling, and now I'm playing Lacrosse, which is the number 1 sport I enjoy playing. I enjoy watching sports, comedy shows, and competitive realtiy shows like Amazing Race and the Celebrity Apprentice.
I try to develop a motivational personality and going to the gym and watching sports and competitive shows are what always motivate me.

I am glad you started your blog, Renald! I would love to read more about your journey in health and fitness, too. You are a great role model to others your age, but also to younger and older people. :) Keep it up, like a warrior! Love, Bea
ReplyDeleteI'll go for talking about healthad fitness as well that'd be awesome, trying to make it is iteresing and oriinal, hoping i dont steal any of your ideas,. Hopefully you enjoyed my other posts. Thank you for the Big COmplimets I'm working o being a good role model, even though Im so used to being a follower than a leader. And Im glad youre a great role model to alot of women.
Delete