I cant't say, I have the best diet, because I really don't there are at certain points where I would eat some unhealthy foods or snacks like donuts, probably muffins, and Oreo s, and actually big mountain plates of my mom's cooking, and also 2 big cups of juice. Now as now I started a big positive Phase, as I did lost weight from last year when I was 220 Lbs all the way to now where I weight 192 Lbs. Yeah I have been getting my workout on, but also it was mostly cause of the wrestling team I was on. On the Wrestling team I burned over 20 LBS.During Wrestling I was working out from Cardiovascular to Strength Conditioning. As the workouts were running around the stadium multiple of times, doing stadium stairs, and wrestling drills, and on top of that, we also ran on the track as well. The whole transformation of doing all these impacting workouts did transformed me indeed, well got me more in shape and got me reaching to my potential. Well I did struggle a little bit in wrestling and on the workouts there was a point where I wanted to quit, but I really ended up, fighting I kept fighting, and continued showing up to the workouts everyday. It was a great expected effort and I gave it. Well to get back on track as I was trying to say. I as losing weight during the Off Season as I was over 200 Lbs. and then I had a change of eating habits, especially with getting eating tips as well, and It really helps quite frankly. Even eating Special K cereal is what has been helping me, it has even became one of my favorite cereals, especially with the great flavors. One thing I need to get back on track is getting good sleep and trying to get up early, but so far I continue to strive to great efforts with full motivation, like imagining Patrick Willis motivating me.
Before
After
No comments:
Post a Comment