Thursday, March 28, 2013
Spring break, What a relief!
This is a relief to be on Spring break, it is a big relief especially for college students. The only rough thing about Spring Break it is during April Fools day. However on a softer note the good thing about SPring Break is Easter and the week after that is Wrestlemania 29 the biggest event with the Huge sold out crowd in The Met Life Statium in the New York/New Jersey neighborhood. I'm hoping to watch the big payper view, and also other events to happen during Spring Break which the Sweet 16, ELite 8, Final 4, and THE BIG NCAA Championship. The Big Thing though, that has been going on for me For Spring Break is reauming my workout consistency, and other routines I did before my spring semsester started, and the great thing about that was today or Thursday, I shall say on March 28. I got a good workout for sweating off really hard. Especially getting the good workout in like Patrick Willis does.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment