Thursday, April 7, 2016
A blog That I'm doing for the first time: The Walking dead season 6 finale
For the time, I am talking about the big Season 6 finale of the Walking dead, this had left way more questions than answers, I mean basically it has left people guessing. The villainous character that people were wanting and even I was anticipating was the moment that we finally see Neegan, and I know this is going to be an unfortunate opinion but I don't want to see Negan get killed off anytime soon, especially I am very excited that now we have a stronger antagonist than The Governor, or a more excited villain than the Governor. The way Negan was introduced was a lot more direct and more interesting and left you with an intriguing note, where the Governor was a very subtle character, and apparently was slowly introduced as a villain in a very gradual way. He was very open had a little community and had done some sly villainous stuff Negan was introduced in a very different way where he was mentioned but was never seen, Especially the start of Season 6 was where Negan was first heard, and then was mentioned again later on by Paul and the rest of the crew at the hilltop even the leader Gregory things got intense even various different people would say that, "I'm Negan" or even "We're all Negan" keeps him in a mysterious unknown role especially where there were a huge boatload of Saviors, and with basically the suspense has already began with me because it kept me aware of how dangerous the character is and how and what will happen when the actual Negan guy finally appears. Well low and behold Negan appears and I thought the tall guy with the mustache was Negan but I was wrong, so when the guy finally introduces himself as Negan he looked like a real threat, and on top of that he looked like an evil genius it always leaves me to wonder how and what does he do to get what he wants? Especially to get people to work for him, and then just be at the back chilling, playing ping pong or pool or whatever, and even drinking beer. Well sorry to go off on a tangent so to explain about the Season 6 finale well it was very interesting to me because the reason I think it was done the way it was, it was because they want people to basically guess who did Negan kill with his vicious bat, and even more than who did Negan kill, but it's also how is the crew going to react to the whole killing thing that Negan has done, It leaves me to wonder what is Rick and the crew going to do when they begin to work for Negan. The Cliff hanger is very intriguing, and like I said it leaves a lot more questions than answers, but however the people we know who he didn't kill for sure was Rick and Carl, it seems like that was the prominent people, based on his dialogue. The development, and build up to the cliffhanger played off very well, and I believe the actor played Negan played a great antagonist/ villain, where he was extremely heartless from the very start even to Maggie who needed to be treated. Glen stepping up to protect Maggie from getting a brutal or fatal beat down, his psychology was good and on top of that, Negan also played a good no nonsense character, and I thought the inception of it was really good, where he basically laid down the law and said in a nutshell, "You kill my people I will make you suffer, I am not the man to mess with." Even where he could've killed everyone on the spot, but he decided to make them suffer in a whole different way, by making them work and get stuff for him, which was another intriguing part, even where I figure out what they are going to do as well. So Kudos to Negan, and his Saviors for displaying such a great threat, so now I can't wait for what Season 7 has for us, and me too.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment