Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A memorable SuperBowl 50................For the defense

Ok I can say many people and mainly my brother didn't really enjoy the SuperBowl and found it boring but in my opinion I thought it was a good SuperBowl both defenses played phenomenal and I felt like it was more of a defensive show, especially the Von Miller Show. So the Offense for the Panthers got over 200 yards but however it didn't win them the game the turnovers and the missed field goal was what hurt them. As The Broncos Offense threw an interception and a fumble so they only had 2 turnovers. One person I do want to congratulate is the SuperBowl MVP: Von Miller, Kudos to Von Miller playing a phenomenal game and on top of that making big plays when needed. The man that got 2.5 sacks, 6 Tackles and 2 forced fumbles, and helped his other defense get involved, he really earned the MVP, and which I saw was a deserving game for him. It was great to see how the defense carried the team especially throughout the season, I thought it was great especially a linebacker in Von Miller carried the team, and for the Panthers defense played a phenomenal game as well even though it wasn't as great, but did a good job keeping The Broncos under 200 yards which was a good thing despite them losing the Super Bowl, yeah because they made me forget about Thomas and not really about Emmanuel Sanders. So I just want to say congratulations to Von Miller carrying out the team and helping Peyton Manning win his second Super Bowl.  Other stuff that did happen during the Super Bowl oh the national anthem which was done like never before Lady Gaga, did a phenomenal job and how she stole the show and made it very memorable, and very energizing, and the fact that she dressed in red, white and blue and sang very phenomenally incredible was a big show stealing for her, but I won't say it was better than the halftime show cause I felt it was just as good and on top of that I felt Bruno Mars, and Beyonce stole the halftime show and Cold play did very well, but he didn't really fit in the performance, with the rest of the crew, but however I felt it was a really good halftime show.

No comments:

Post a Comment