Thursday, October 29, 2015

The NBA Preview

Man the wait is almost over or maybe it actually is, well for me now I am prepared to make my NBA Preview or season predictions. And well the off season of course was filled with changes and transitions, and quite frankly it has been very interesting and strange at the same time, with so many different offseason moves involving signing free agents and trades and hiring coaches and change in the staff as well, and well here goes nothing.

The Atlants Hawks: Well with the roster they have and I have to say after the surprising departure well not too surprising at all departure from Demarre Carroll, now one thing you can expect is make sure Thabo doesn't get injured and they can have a good depth of the forward position in itself, however they got a good acquaintance in Tiago Splitter, so I feel their success could be different so as long as the coach does his part then they can be good and with al most the same starters they have they can have a good season. Record: 52-30

The Boston Celtics: The Celtics have had a lot of midseason and off season moves and apparently they have been successful after making the playoffs last year they look to repeat the same sort of success they had last year so with the acquaintance of David Lee and Amir Johnson, If they do any more moves or unless they do more transactions midway through the season, I see quite some success with them beginning to grow. Record: 48-34

The Brooklyn Nets: The Nets have lost their star Point Guard and looks like Joe Johnson and Brook Lopez will have to step up even with Donald Sloan being their new starting point guard, All I can say is that The Nets may experience missing the playoffs their first year as the Brooklyn Nets, I can't guarantee that will happen but it seems like it could happen. Record: 27-55.

The Charlotte Hornets: The Hornets had made quite a bit of offseason moves with the hopes of Jeremy Lin going back to his old ways of playing basketball but unfortunately he had some struggles, however with the gain of Spencer Hawes, a frontcourt and outside shooter and also Tyler Hansbrough, I feel they have quite some development there at the frontcourt backing up Al Jefferson, And with Nicolas Batum as another acquaintance. I feel they can have an ok season. Record: 42-40

 Chicago Bulls: Record: 58-24

Cleveland Cavilers Record: 65-17

Dallas Mavericks: Record: 55-27

Denver Nuggets: 26-56

Detroit Pistons: 48-34

Golden State Warriors: 60-22

Houston Rockets: 58-24

Indiana Pacers: 42-40

Los Angeles Clippers: 62-20

Los Angeles Lakers:  39-43

Memphis Grizzlies: 57-25

Miami Heat: 46-36

Milwaukee Bucks: 45-37

Minnesota Timber wolves: 35-47

New Orleans Pelicans: 48-34

Oklahoma City Thunder: 50-32

New York Knicks: 36-46

Orlando Magic: 33-49

Philadelphia 76ers:  21-61

Phoenix Suns: 44-38

Portland Trail Blazers: 49-33

Sacramento Kings:  46-36

San Antonio Spurs: 65-17

Toronto Raptors: 47-35

Utah Jazz: 40-42

Washington Wizards: 47-35

No comments:

Post a Comment