Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Biggest moments in 2013, and soon to be 2014

So with 2013 coming to a close I just like to say how a lot has changed in 2013 from me moving from Los Angles to Boston there's still always room for change and on top of that I have a lot to say about the Climax in 2013. And also the events that I indeed did witness in 2013: The beginning of 2013 in the winter time had some developmental coincidence with the Rock making his return and also the 49ers and Ravens both making their returns in the Super Bowl and including another part of the memorable Super Bowl. The Super Bowl with both teams meeting brought the first Super Bowl coached by brothers, and man it was a phenomenal, Super BOwl even though the Ravens indeed won.  January was kind of I thought was going to be a new evolution or even revolution, unfortunately things did not turn out how I expected at all as the years went on and the semester started and continued on, throughout the months the semester was going on, and apparently as I could say I had to learn prioritizing, and really having a direction and like my brother said, "I can't just plug myself into the masses, and take classes and just hit and miss." Going to a whole new school kind of had me going in in a whole new beginning meaning understanding more and more about taking classes, as the spring semester was a rough year for me, and apparently I have been looking to rebound and yeah the fall semester had some slight improvement as 2014 I will be looking to get more help from there. So some good things that did happened were when I was in the process of Leaving Los Angeles, well some good things that actually did happen was meeting a great awesome woman and her husband in the gym and it was the same woman who I saw at a confrontation, I don't want to get into details because I could, but anyway she has great charisma and very easy going to talk to and not really very reserved. Anyway it was very compelling, and meeting her was quite different than other people I met at the gym, at that time, she spoke very intellectual and her husband seemed very chilled and intellectual as well, even though we didn't really talk that often. When wrestling season indeed I lost weight but I needed to more and that's what I did off and then I gain a tad bit of weight back. Other events that did happened were I went to San Diego for the Weekend and the retreat I went with my friends was awesome, and even though I was the only one from the designated ministry, I still managed to go without any problems, even though I didn't had a room it was a hassle but eventually I got one and things did work out well. And me meeting a few more friends was very well cause I keep in touch with them as well. Another event that did happen well was indeed in my other blogs, especially when I went to both SummerSlam Axxess, and even the wrestlers I have met, and also me visiting Boston before four months later moving up there. Also on top of that, I could go on but so many events had happened in 2013 and the thanksgiving, and Xmas I had or mainly my mom did cause in 6 years it was her first Thanksgiving in Boston and she seemed extremely happy. The workouts, well before moving into Stoughton with my mom, I was in Milton with my brothers for 2 months, and because there wasn't a gym close by or even where my brothers go to I would go running and man there was quite some energy and apparently, I was losing weight and getting even more into shape. The apartment I live in now in Stoughton is great to live in, but I know eventually I got to feel and see what it is like to be in my mom's shoes and for me as I am more sight seeing especially me going to the clubhouse and even the gym, the gym is small I didn't like it at first, but apparently I got use to it and it put on quite and effort, and it seems so compelling. The managers (landlords I would say), seemed very nice and down to earth, and not very reserved as I would think. And the new Comcast Xfinity cable I have is very phenomenal as well things in Massachusetts has been very well and have alot more changes to Aim for.

GOODBYE 2013 AND HELLO 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment